Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Last Week...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Well, this past week has been a bit slow, mainly because we needed to get our part done.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So, I spent last week staining the bookcases and closet shelves.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
On Thursday the electricians were back to install the outlets, fixtures and the new sub-panel.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday and Saturday Krista's sister Beth was here to help me get the second coat paint up.

At some point over the weekend another crack appeared in the mud. Not sure why this is happening, or if it will keep happening. I hope once this is taken care of it will be the end of it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday I painted the accent wall and fireplace. I have my father on a mission to find us some cool wood to cap the fireplace and railing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Krista started painting the trim, and I finished up yesterday.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
272 linear feet of it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The biggest hassle was not having space to easily paint 16 foot sections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home